Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm back!

I can't blame my lack of blogging completely on being too busy. Like anyone else, I have time to read (Game of Thrones for the 2nd time!) and watch TV, travel and exercise, etc. But blogging is work and I've let my blog sink to the very bottom of the to-do list. I'm going to make this more of a priority now and my goal is to work my way through our Best Sellers in hopes you see something you love but didn't know existed until now.

Our number 1 best seller is Forever New fabric care wash, specifically the 32 ounce powder. The manufacturer says it best: Forever New Fabric Care Wash is a pure, organic and biodegradable fabric wash formulated to gently clean, brighten and promote longer life in all fine washables. It safely cleans lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, silks, woolens and other colorfast delicates.  A natural base of citrus and a multiple sodas, cleans then rinses completely from the fabric leaving no soap residues to damage thread fibers. Forever New preserves fiber-flex and elasticity, allowing all fine garments to look new longer.

Oh Cheri! offers Forever New with free shipping, add in our quantity discount and there's no need to buy any other laundry soap for your fine washables.

No comments: